COVID-19 UPDATE! (6/17/2020)
With the growing number of Covid-19 positive cases, we are taking the necessary precautions to protect our customers and staff. We are asking for anyone that comes to the office to wear a mask. If you are uncomfortable wearing a mask, feel free to call us at 479-443-5122 and we will be happy to assist you. The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority. Mask will be required to enter the office. Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times.
Effective Immediately Modern Fence will be implementing A COVID-19 Action Plan to aid in protecting our Construction Team from the Coronavirus, or COVID-19 pandemic.
• Non-project related visitors will NOT be allowed on our job sites. This includes non-essential project visits and any unnecessary visits from Subcontractors, Suppliers, and Vendors.
• If you have business to conduct at our office, we welcome you with appointments only. Modern Fence will determine if an in-person meeting is necessary.
We encourage making contact via phone and or e-mail.
• All sick persons should stay home and away from the office and job sites. Please notify your direct supervisor of your situation.
• All persons who have an infected family member living with them should also stay home and away from the office and job sites.
• If any person has any other issues with reporting to work due to the virus outbreak, please notify your supervisor for a plan of action.
• If any person feels they have come into contact with an infected person or a Person Under Investigation (PUI), please notify your supervisor (by email or telephone) for a plan of action before returning to work.
• Any meetings shall be conducted by conference call if at all possible.
• All persons should practice good hygiene. Wash your hands regularly, cough or sneeze into your elbow, and avoid touching your face as much as possible. We have set up hand washing stations on each of our job sites. Please follow the CDC Guidelines for Hygiene.
• Subcontractors, Suppliers, & Vendors shall immediately notify Modern Fence if any of their employees have tested positive or come into contact with a Person Under Investigation (PUI).
• We encourage all persons to limit exposure to the general public, by bringing meals from home and limit travel to home and work as much as possible.
• Each day all persons shall be asked by the Project Superintendent if they are sick and or have any symptoms related to COVID-19 before they are allowed on the job site.
• For those working away from home we encourage choosing accommodations that access and sanitizing can be controlled and assured.
At this time we have no plans to shut down our operations as we realize that there are many implications beyond our job sites that this effects. We will continue to monitor the impact COVID-19 has on our industry and lives and make adjustments to our action plan as needed.
Stay Safe & Healthy